About Me

My photo
Wellness Ambassador, Coach, Entrepreneur empowering our communities, creating financial stability and helping others DREAM BIGGER . Lupus Conqueror!

Background

Friday, January 30, 2009

My Fitness Friday

Well, there is a cool contest going on at Wii Fit mommies, and today is the last day. The final quest is to post a Fitness Friday! Well, here is mine.

This week, I have focused on my caloric intake and calorie expenditures by using the BodyBugg. I have posted everywhere about this unique gadget and have received positive responses from others using the BodyBugg or those who just have questions.

The most newest gadget that I received for Christmas is the Wii Sport Console and just recently I received the Wii Fit. So, I have been reading directions on how to set up the Wii and I am making great progress. The Wii should be set up today, and I can't wait to get started.

I have been faithfully tracking my meals and exercise -- using the BodyBugg Management System. I am hoping to increase my exercise starting next week -- especially with adding Wii Fit and Zuma (dance video). Sometimes the Lupus holds me back from exercising -- but it can't stop me from "moving" because I am still buring calories and I have a daily goal to meet on the BodyBugg.

This week was a time of reflection -- getting to learn and know my body. Remembering to progress to a Mean Green Machine by feeding it nutritious healthy foods, Exercising and Resting. (I saw on another blog the acronym "RED" (Resting, Exercising, & Diet). I felt that this is a good acronym to hold onto as a positive influence for my subconscious to conscious mind. I also recognized the importance of loving myself and that it is not selfish to be selfish because I have been self-less; always putting other things, situations, etc. before me. So, I am learning to focus on my health, getting healthly, and living a healthy lifestyle -- which when you think about it really isn't selfish because how can I help others if I am not in full form? And, how can I help others if I do not show them that, it can be done no matter your physical condition.

To end in a big way, let's all raise our hands giving ouselves a "High-Five" and in a resounding, voice say, "Yes WE Can!"

Cheers to Good Health & Be Well,

Babs

http://Kre8Health.irepcni.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great tool to use to help with your weight loss! With the BodyBugg and the Wii Fit, you should get where you want to be in no time! Thanks so being a part of this contest. We have Fitness Friday each week and would love to have you be a part of it so we could keep up with your progress! We use the linking system on the home page at fitness.coolmomguide.com so you can get some linky love and we can read your progress!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Like Julie said, with the WiiFit and the BodyBugg, you'll be where you want to be in no time! ;) Would love it if you joined the WiiFit Mommies on their weekly updates - I'd love to read your updates, and the incorporation of the BodyBugg and anything else you do to get fit. :) You'll love the WiiFit! :)

LunaMoonbeam said...

You have such a positive outlook, I'm sure you'll reach your goal in no time!