Sunday, April 18, 2010
On April 21st, POV will broadcast the Oscar-nominated "Food, Inc." on PBS!
Watch the trailer: http://bit.ly/90Hw2S
Check your local listings: http://www.pbs.org/pov/tvschedule
Fan POV and "Food, Inc." and receive updates about the broadcast.
Food, Inc.: http://www.facebook.com/Foodinc
The issues that "Food, Inc." delves into – what we eat, how it’s produced, who we have become as a nation and where we are going from here – are issues that affect all Americans, and we want to make the night of April 21st a national viewing night for "Food, Inc." and a night of discussion about food-related issues.
We’re inviting viewers across the country to ask their family and friends over for a healthy, delicious, affordable and sustainable potluck meal, then watch "Food, Inc.," and discuss the issues.
More About the Potluck Campaign
1. Check out POV’s website for a potluck party kit and recipes, and to see pictures from potlucks that have already taken place!
2. Organize your potluck by using an easy party kit and checklist:
3. Eat, watch, and then talk about the issues in the film with your friends and family!
4. Come back to the POV site from April 22nd to May 3rd and sign up for a chance to receive free gifts. Tell us about your potluck and you may be selected to receive a free POV Gift Basket! Gifts include autographed books from Michael Pollan and Eric Schlosser, a copy of the "Food, Inc." DVD, sustainable food items, gift cards and more.
5. Join the "Food, Inc." Potluck Group on Flickr and share photographs from your potluck.
Health, Prosperity, Peace,