About Me

My photo
Wellness Ambassador, Coach, Entrepreneur empowering our communities, creating financial stability and helping others DREAM BIGGER . Lupus Conqueror!

Background

Thursday, July 2, 2009

1st Week Results - Core 4 Nutrient Infusion Weight Loss System





I have tried the products for one week and lost 5 pounds!


Okay, I know most of you would say "that's water weight," but I know differently. How? Well, first of all, prior to this weight loss system, I lost 16.9 pounds. For two weeks, I was at a "plateau." At the recommendation of my neighbor and dear friend, I tried the system and it was easy! And it Works! Really!


The LEAN Vanilla Smoothie tastes great! I love it with banannas and strawberries. There are many other recipes I will try later and will mention in my next blog.


The ACCELERATE gives me natural energy and a feeling of fullness. They are hard case pills, but goes down easy with lots of water. I take one pill in the morning and one in the afternoon, as suggested.


The FLUSH, all natural, organic, works GENTLY. Does not cause cramping or that "rush" feeling. Just naturally and with ease (the best I can subscribe w/o giving too much information). The pills are encased in a light vegetable-like case that desolves easily and is taken at night -- up to two pills or more if needed.


CHEAT -- This product is awesome. I don't "cheat" often on my diet; lifestyle plan; whatever we call it -- but occasionally I find myself in situations where I have to eat something "off-plan." Well, I carry CHEAT with me in my purse -- it comes in a "salt-shaker style" or little packets you can carry around in your purse. I sprinkle this on the so-called forbbiden foods (the foods that are "off plan") and eliminate 25 percent of the total caloric value!!! So, now I can plan a "cheat" day; like this upcoming Fourth of July that I will be spending with my family and son who lives in Hampton, Virginia. What Fun! And I won't kick myself, or be so "hard on myself" if I eat something not on my special diet.

I know, I know. I will eventually post my before and after pictures. And, I have a wonderful surprise for those who need to get into that black dress like "Yesterday." More info to follow.

In the meantime, why not try Core 4. It works! It's easy -- just replace two meals with LEAN.. and eat one sensible meal -- you know the rest. And it tastes great! Not easy to find a protein shake -- in this case, "Smoothie" that actually tastes great!

Okay, I know you are ready for that awesome body... so Go Ahead... Get Your Cheat On!

Cheers & Be Well,

Babs

http://kre8health.irepcni.com/

P.S. Oh, please check out my new website and leave comments: http://core4ezweightloss.com/

2 comments:

Laquita said...

Congrats on your results :o)

ExhaleBabs said...

Thanks Laquita, I am loving this. I can't believe the results I am getting. Finally, I found something that works.

I am hoping I can help others be winners concerning weight loss also. It's my passion because I've been there... actually, I am there!